5/15/2009

Hello N2. How are we?


Good morning.

My life has been an interesting path of sudden encounters. The final one has guided to N2. I will take a leading role of N2 Internet which develops various web site from A to Z and advices companies utilize benefits of internet and other digital opportunities.

Next few months I am focusing to finalize a manuscript for new “Digital Marketing” book (order this marketing bible: Infor, 2009) and to run series of summer lectures at Helsinki School of Economics (”Strategic & Experience Design”).

I will spend most of my freetime with my family and dogs on a beautiful old lake-side summer house. Still so must to work there

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Aku said...

Sounds interesting, congrats!

PS: Your blog only allows comments from Blogger users. (?)