Currently: Digital Director, Omnicom Media Group, based in Helsinki. Taking care of digital competence development for OMD and PHD media agencies.
An interactive producer, advisor for digital world, founder of my own business, Lowreality Digital Marketing. Author of a book: "Age of Dialog (Dialogin aika)", Infor Oy, Helsinki, 2010.
2009-2011 I was a Planning Director, Avaus Dialog, a dialog marketing company based in Helsinki
2007-2009 I worked for MRM (McCann Relationship Marketing) Worldwide Helsinki as a planner and business unit director. From May 2009 to November 2009 I work for N2 Helsinki.
Prior to MRM, I acted as a Chief Designer at Satama Interactive, a the biggest digital agency in Europe based in Helsinki, Finland over 6 years.
My key expertise areas are:
- 15 -years experience in digital media and service concept development and project management
- Creative directing and leading of a creative competence development
- Interaction and information design
- Online marketing, advertising and communication solution development
- User-needs (ethnographic studies) and usability research
- Design and brand management consulting in digital environments
- Creative problem solving methods and digital
- Internet technologies & web/mobile authoring
- Interpersonal, mentoring and teaching skills... hm, have I missed something :-)
Helsinki University of Technology
Graduated with a M. Sc. diploma in April 1995. Two major studies: International Economics and Software systems. Also studies in International Marketing (minor) and Audiovisual communication.
Helsinki School of Economics and Business Administration
Studies started in 1994. Major: Marketing, minor: Communication. No plans to graduate.
Extension studies (among others):
Masterclass in Interaction Design, University of Arts and Design Helsinki, 2002
Online multimedia production, Relevantum, 1998
International Telecommunication Program, Helsinki School of Economics,1995
International Business Design Management, 2005
Finnish mother tongue
* ”Strategic Design”, and "Content and Media", ITP, an Interactive Telecommunication Program, Helsinki School of Economics, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
* Several coursesin Institute of Marketing between 2002- 2011 about digital advertising, digital service design and creative planning.
Seminar appereances (some...):
”Web usability studies”, IBC Euroforum, Helsinki, 2002, 2003
“Online communication methods”, IBC Euroforum, 2000, 2001
”Web Design”, University of Tampere, Institute for Extension Studies, 12/2002
”Online marketing communication and branding”, University of Tampere, Institute for Extension Studies, 5/2002, 1/2003
”Web Design principles”, University of Tampere, Institute for Extension Studies, 10/2001
”Digital design management”, University of Arts and Design Helsinki, 2003
”Content design & user-needs”, Kontakti.net, Helsinki, 2002, 2003
”Good Online Design”, Inforviestintä, Helsinki, 2002, 2003
”Web Design”, Inforviestintä, 1999, 2000, 2001
"Digital communication", Inforviestintä, 2000-2011
”Online marketing & marketing online services”, Inforviestintä, 5/2001
”Using Internet as a tool for communication”, Tieturi, 09/2001
"Web-based publishing", Finland Post Ltd. Helsinki 1998
"Web advertising", Direct Marketing Association of Finland, Helsinki 1997, 1998
"Digital marketing", Infor 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
"Mobile marketing", Infor 2008, 2009
* "Age of Dialog", 2010, Infor, Finland
* Author of a book called "net. Handbook to a web-based communication",
Inforviestintä, Finland 1999.
* Co-author of the book” Kansainvälistyvän yrityksen markkinointiviestintä”, FINTRA, Finland 2001
Hobbies & interests:
* Golf, basket ball, interior, industrial and graphic design, architecture, advertising, fashion, travel, taking care of my family, good cup of latte, life.
Awards, nominations & trusted positions:
Media & Message, Finland
Honorable mention, 1999, www.redcross.fi/nalka, Finnish Redcross online campaign
M&M Grand Prix, Finland
Honorable mention, 1997, Finnish Redcross online banner campaign
M&M Grand Prix, Finland
Honorable mention, 1996, www.interweb.fi site
DX Design Ace Award, IPPA
Finnish singer Tino Singh´s web site, 1996
MikroMikko web site reviewed at "Website Graphics, The best of global site design" book, publisher Thames & Hudson, Netherlands 1997
”Vuoden Huiput 2003”, Head of Jury, Digital Media-category, largest advertising competition in Finland.
”RE: The Big One" 2002, 2005, Member of a Jury in digital media competition in Finland.
In Satama Interactive:
Satama Interactive, Helsinki
Description: desgin compatence leader, senior designer (web design), planner (online marketing).
Satama UK, London, Great Brittain
Head of Design
Description: design team mangemant, concept development; interaction and information deisgn, web and mobile authoring, project management
Satama Interactive, Helsinki, Finland
Digital design manager
Description: concept and content development; production, project and account management, internal process development, team management. Original member of a founding team atSatama.
Interweb Design, Helsinki, Finland
Vice managing director, copy writer, web developer, partner
Description: partner in 20+ new media agency, overall marketing, on-line development, project management and production responsibililities
Media-Active TV production company, Helsinki, Finland
Description: producing and script writing new media-related TV program "Verkoss@" for two
Brand Sellers DDB advertising agency, Helsinki, Finland
Description: assisting project leader for market research projects
AI-Data, Helsinki, Finland
Description: computer networks and multimedia trainer in several training programs
Baudia Communications, Helsinki, Finland
Product manager, internet products
Description: responsible for marketing computer network products and solutions
Posted by anders at 10:14 AM